Hey loves! God has seriously been dealing with me in the area of faith! I shared a few posts ago that I’d been reading “God’s Plan for Pregnancy” by Neridra Walker. If you haven’t picked it up, stop right here and go order it on Amazon. This book has completely changed my life AND helped me to receive brand new revelation. I see the Word and I view “faith” differently. We’ve all been taught to have faith as believers, but if you are anything like me.. it’s been more of a “have faith for a new house, or speak it into the atmosphere type thing.” No, the faith I’m speaking of is that which is spoken of in Hebrews 11:1 which says: “Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses].”
Faith is knowing that God will be God in every situation, every season, every circumstance and in every area. This faith isn’t exercised on a “as-needed” basis, but this faith is walked out daily as believers. Everything about being a believer relies on faith. Click to tweet!
You might’ve noticed in my post “No longer trying to conceive,” that my language was kinda different. I said that I was going to stop speaking the doctor’s report and declare the Word of God over my life. I said that I was going to stand on the Word of God and nothing else. Since then, I’ve been very intentional about:
- Spending time STUDYING and READING THE WORD – How can you have faith in that which you do not know? How can you have faith in a God of which you do not know? If you are slacking in this area, then I encourage you to put down whatever is absorbing your time and pick up your Bible. Not a blog, not a Youtube video, not a podcast. Pick up your Word and start reading. Read, so that you will know God’s character and nature. Write it down so that you remember WHO GOD IS and what His Word says. “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17
- Speaking ONLY that which aligns with the word of God- I truly believe that what you speak out loud is what your heart truly believes. Yes, we all have moments of fear & doubt that we have to fight through with meditation on the Word. But, if you are constantly speaking “I have _________. Or, I am infertile. Or, I can’t get pregnant. Or even, I’m broke. I can’t find a job.” Then, those are the things that are truly in your heart. I don’t mean that we shouldn’t speak factually and be aware of the situation. But, we do need to be mindful and know what God says about things. That is what you should believe, and those are the things you should SPEAK.
- Praying the Will of God– I used to struggle with knowing how to do this. I made it way harder than it needed to be. Listen, if you want to know what God’s will is for you regarding having children or healing- go to what He has ALREADY SPOKEN = THE WORD. There you will find his Will. “Be fruitful and multiply, be made whole, healed, conceive.” All of these things are in God’s Will, because it’s HIS WORD. You don’t have to worry about a divine writing on the wall that says “this is God’s will for your life (insert name.) That’s what I used to wait on! Listen, go back to #1 and you will begin to know “God’s Will” in everything. Pray what the Word says about different areas and you will find a confident assurance wash over you after prayer!
Not only has God been speaking to me about faith, but several people have been posting about this as well. I’m going to share a few resources that can help you if you are struggling on your Faith walk.. but remember that NOTHING can replace time spent in the Word of God.
- Of course the book I mentioned earlier, God’s Plan for Pregnancy by Neridra Walker.
- My sister in Christ, Jasmine, has an amazing podcast here, where she recently taught on faith. Life. Changing.
- This teaching titled “Are You Fully Persuaded” by Mrs. Andrea Scott. She lead our Monday prayer call for My Predestined One, then uploaded to her youtube channel. Powerful teaching that encourages us to be fully persuaded and walk in faith.
God is moving in this season; unexpected and supernatural miracles ARE happening. BUT, they are only happening in the lives of those that are standing in FAITHFUL expectation and who believe!
Ladies, I’m standing in faith for a miracle. Don’t you believe that yours can come as well? What are you believing God for? Leave your prayer requests below so that I can pray for you! & as always,